Landlords- No hidden Fees
Here at Beacons we are committed to keeping prices down for you which is why we recently made the bold decision to move off the 'high street' and move online
What does Beacons charge a Landlord?
At Beacons we charge you a percentage of your rental income and that is it!
What do other agents charge?
Other agents have many many additional costs and you may well see these increasing after The Tenant Fee Ban
- They may charge you a one off cost to find a tenant and a monthly fee
- They may charge you for drawing up the tenancy
- They may charge you for renewing a tenancy
- They may charge you for writing a letter
- They may charge you while your property is vacant between tenancies
- They may charge you a commission on essential works like Gas Safety Reports
- They may charge you a commission on ongoing repairs
What do other agents do?
- They may included in the small print that if you terminate your agreement you will also have to serve notice on the tenants you paid the agent to find!
- They may put up their fees at will and if you don't want to pay the additional fees, you have to serve notice on the tenants you paid them to find!
If you are not with Beacons, your agent will be looking for recover his loss of income from The Tenant Fee Ban and if they don't already charge you for the extras above, you may find things change over the next 12 months
Here at Beacons we have moved off the 'high street' and online because we are committed to being up front about any costs. Unlike other agents we will not threaten you with having to serve notice on tenants if you wish to move on
Talk to us today about how we can help you