Beacons is an independent lettings agent, covering Aldershot, Fleet, Farnborough, Farnham and the surrounding areas.
Formed in 1969 as Bourkes Estate Agency, Beacons is a third-generation, independent, local lettings and sales agent, recognised for our dedication, honesty and excellent customer service.
With a wide variety of tenants of all different nationalities and cultures reflecting the local community, we have in-depth and local knowledge of what tenants are looking for in the local areas.
We are a friendly and professional team that provide a personal and reliable service to landlords looking to let their property efficiently and successfully.
Beacons offers a bespoke and adaptable residential lettings service that is ideal for you. So whether, you’re a new landlord or a Buy to Let portfolio investor, we deliver a dedicated service tailored to you.
Leading the Way, Beacons is built on our personal and friendly approach and our strong reputation to ensure we deliver you a first-rate customer-focused service. With competitive fees and no hidden costs, we promise to deliver a first rate service to you at all times.
Beacons evolves with local market trends, customer requirements and technology. We combine the traditional customer-facing appeal, specialist knowledge and decades of experience with contemporary solutions to maximise the return and convenience for our landlords.
We pride ourselves on our involvement with the local community through events such as the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, which has positioned Beacons Home as a friendly, respected and positive lettings agency.
We’re here to help
We have well-established relationships with the landlords we work with. Honesty, integrity and dedication are at the heart of everything we do.
Our friendly team of lettings staff are always on hand to provide you with all the advice and information on all aspects of letting a property that you need to complete the process hassle-free and gain the best return on your investment.
Why use Beacons?
- Experienced since 1969
- Friendly and Professional
- Competitive Fees
- Central Location
- Extensive local knowledge
- Large list of vetted prospective tenants
- High impact advertising
Offering various packages to suit your needs, you can be as involved as you want to be with your property. At Beacons, we offer three key service plans for our landlords:
Bronze – Letting only
Silver – Letting and Rent Processing
Services offered include:
- Initial market appraisal
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Marketing of the property
- Accompanied viewings of property
- Preparation of leases
- Negotiation of lease with tenants
- Taking up references on tenants where necessary
- Preparation of inventories and schedules of condition and check in
- Checking of inventories and schedules of condition with ingoing tenants at check in
- Taking and holding deposits with DPS Deposit Protection Scheme
Gold – Letting and Full Management
Services offered include:
- Arranging safety checks of Gas and Electrical installations as they arise
- Organisation and management of repairs/ cleaning
- Periodic checking of property during the tenancy
- Updating utility accounts into new tenants names
- Organisation of an EPC
- Preparation of yearly rent statements
- Serving notices to quit
- Checking tenants out against inventories and schedules of condition
- Administration of obtaining possession
Up to date with all legal requirements, we understand the importance of ensuring your property is safe and compliant. And we also know that your time is precious. That’s why we provide a range of additional services to save you time and hassle:
- Actual Gas Safety Certificate
- Electrical certificates and contractual work
- Cost of EPC by a qualified individual
- Any legal costs in the unlikely event of court proceedings
Contact Beacons on 01252 316111 or at email@example.com and speak to one of our friendly team for more information on these services and fees.
Good Quality Tenants
We have a wide selection of reliable and good quality tenants registered with us, who are already renting with us or know us through our strong local community and marketing presence.
At Beacons Home, we make it our job to ensure we keep your property fully let, avoid the risk of rent arrears through comprehensive referencing and credit checking, and maintenance bills that not only cause your stress but take up your time and affect your return on investment.
Call us on 01252 316111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about lettings and the tailored service that we can make right, just for you.