Why Sell with Beacons Home?
Here at Beacons – your local estate agent – we’ve put over 47 years’ worth of knowledge in the local Hampshire and Surrey area to the test to give an efficient and hassle-free sale that goes above and beyond your expectations. In that time, we’ve completed a lot of property sales and built up quite the loyal relationship with our customers and reputation in the local area. We listen to our customers with a friendly ear. We use our extensive market understanding and property knowledge to sell your property at the best price possible and in a swift timeframe. With 80% of home buyers starting their property search online, we provide a professional and comprehensive service so that you can sell your home effectively and efficiently. We like to think that our personal, friendly and can-do attitude has kept us a staple on the Aldershot high street for almost 50 years and has enabled us to help sellers further afield in Fleet, Farnborough and Farnham. When it comes to successfully selling your home, we want to make sure that each and every customer receives in-depth and accurate local property information, so you can make the best decision for you. From start to finish, no question is too tricky and no task too big – that’s the Beacon’s Home way.
Why choose us?
● Extensive experience
We’re a three-generation, independent sales agency. Established in 1969, we have over 47 years’ experience of successfully selling a large variety of properties in the local area. With word of mouth, our strong reputation continues to grow.
● Low fees
We know how stressful moving to a new property can be, and so we’d like to take the weight off your mind (without taking one off your wallet!) by offering our customers a better-than-competitive total sales fee of 1.5%.
As part of our brand re-launch, we’ve listened to our customers and analysed the market to improve the house selling experience from the off.
All inclusive service with no hidden fees.
● Local knowledge
We’ve been based in the very centre of town since we first opened our doors. Over the years, we’ve expanded beyond Aldershot to provide accurate valuations and efficient sales in Ash, Ash Vale, Farnborough, Farnham and the surrounding areas. Let’s make selling easier!
● Getting your property noticed
As well as appearing prominently on our website, your property will also be promoted on zoopla.co.uk and onthemarket.com, will be published on our social media pages and will also feature in our window displays.
We know the importance of emphasising your property’s selling features and so show detailed floor plans and high-quality photos to accompany your property online.
● Involved in the community
We pride ourselves on our involvement with the local community through events such as the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
We are evolving with local market trends, customer requirements and technologies. We combine traditional customer-facing appeal, specialist knowledge and decades of experience with contemporary solutions to maximise convenience and achieved house value for our sellers.
● Industry recognised service
Beacons was recognised as finalist in the New Business of the Year catagory of the Inspire Business Awards 2016.
● Putting your mind at rest
We accompany interested buyers on 100% of viewings so that we can get to know your potential buyers and what specific features of the property tick their boxes.
We liaise with you from the moment interest in your property is shown to ensure we arrange viewings that are convenient for you.
At the earliest opportunity after the viewing, we give you detailed feedback to keep you up to date with how the property process is going. We may also make suggestions on how we can change our marketing approach to ensure a fast and accurate sale. Communication is key so that we can make decisions in the quickest time possible to sell your property successfully.
Why use Beacons?
- ● 1.5% sales fee
- ● Experienced since 1969
- ● Friendly and professional
- ● Central location
- ● Extensive local knowledge
- ● High impact advertising Contact Beacons Home on 01252 316111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our friendly team and get selling your property today! What makes a good sales agent? We all grow attached to our homes, so it can be very difficult when it comes to selling and finding a new one. Throw in the expense and time needed to get an accurate price and fast sale and it soon becomes vitally important that you and your sales agent click.
From the off, to achieve an effective sale, your agent must understand your needs, clearly communicate information, manage the entire process and have an in-depth knowledge of the local property market to reduce stress and increase convenience.
Sure, we’re here to help you effectively sell your property, but we also know that first and foremost it’s a home, and so will tease out those unique details that first made you first fall in love with it and say “we’ll have it!”. No two homes are the same, after all! We’ll bring these bespoke features to the property buyer’s attention.
What’s the role of the sales agent?
With the time and money associated with selling your home, a sales agent can take the vast load off and provide guidance and reassurance.
Here’s what we do at Beacons when you’ve asked us to sell your home:
● Assist with the progress of your property sale, informing you of relevant regulatory information and helping you through every stage of the process
● Carefully assess your property and provide an accurate valuation, in accordance with up to date information on the market
● Organise your Energy Performance Certificate or arrange for it to be completed on your property
● Promote the property on multiple platforms to give it maximum exposure
● Accompany potential buyers on viewings and give you detailed feedback
● Provide a transparent and professional service to qualify the right buyers, avoiding delays and unnecessary stress Contact us today email@example.com 01252 316 111